- 8-inch IPS full-view LCD display.
- An industrial-class design that is water and dustproof.
- Supports a facial recognition database of over 25,000.
- Our kiosks have a 99.7% accuracy facial recognition rate with speeds of less than 1 second.
- Uses an industrial-grade binocular wide dynamic camera, night infrared, and LED dual photoflood lamp.
- Supports processors with strong performance: Rockchip RK3288 quad-core processor, Rockchip RK3399 six-core processor, and Qualcomm MSM8953 octa-core processor.
- Supports human body temperature detection and temperature display. The best temperature detection distance is 1.5 ft. The longest distance at which body temperature can be measured is 3 ft. Supports automatic alarm for body temperature abnormality.
- Attendance temperature measurement data is exported in real-time.
- Supports various peripheral expansions such as ID card reader, fingerprint reader, IC card reader, two-dimensional code reader, etc.
What Comes With The Kiosk:
The Temperature Screening Kiosk comes in two variations (desktop and standing) to meet multiple screening locations. In each variation, the following same core features are included:
- Direct power unit needing to be plugged into a power outlet
- 8-inch device screen with an LED status bar
- Bundled software
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Temperature and facial recognition
- Anti-microbial silver powder coat finish
Standard Pedestal Kiosk: The kiosk includes the scanner device mounted on a silver pedestal base. The entire base of the kiosk is covered with an antimicrobial powder coat finish. It comes with a direct power unit, as well as all the other core features noted above.
Recommended Facility Use:
The Temperature Screening Kiosk is beneficial in any business or public environment but is particularly ideal for entry points, access gates to buildings, school campuses, healthcare clinics or hospitals, community events or public venues, hotels, retail stores, and transportation hubs.
While temperature screening is applicable to any industry under COVID-19 symptom assessment guidelines, it is critically important to:
- Office Buildings
- Senior Care
- Government Facilities
Our screening kiosks are currently in high demand. The current lead time is 2-3 weeks for standard kiosks. However, we typically keep a small inventory and can accommodate requests in emergencies (additional fees may apply). Orders will be fulfilled on a first-come, first-served basis, so we encourage you to get your order in as soon as possible.